National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ)
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are designed to demonstrate a learner’s occupational competence & skills. They are usually delivered and assessed in the workplace.
Our NVQs are based on the National Occupational Standards, which define the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to do a particular job.
National Occupational Standards are set by Sector Skills Councils or Standards Setting Bodies in consultation with the sector. This means that our NVQs are designed to meet the changing needs of your area of work.
National Occupational Standards are statements of performance which describe what competent people in an area of work should be able to do. This may include:
List of Courses
Vocational Courses delivered in your workplace
- NVQ Level – 2 Food and Beverage Services
- NVQ Level – 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- NVQ Level – 2 Diploma in Housekeeping
- NVQ Level – 2 Professional Cookery
- NVQ Level – 3 Hospitality Supervision & Leadership
- VRQ Level – 3 Diploma for Butlers
- Level – 2 & 3 Award in Food Safety
- Level – 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- Level – 2 Award in Health and Safety in the work place
- Level – 3 Diploma in Licensed Hospitality Skills